Suggestion Box
Create a FreiChat vs. HumHub CMS SSO Module please

Anyone? I really just need to know where the files in this plugin go.

Anyone? I really just need to know where the files in this plugin go.

@Blackthorne its super simple - FreiChat is NOT a HubHub plugin/module - it is a stand alone extension so You have to use the FreiChat installation instructions and not the HumHub module installation instructions.

Use the FreiChat files here in this topic (I made a downloadable zip file in a message a bit above this one) and then read the FreiChat installation instructions at the Pixologic website.

Good luck and kind regards,

Andy

@Blackthorne its super simple - FreiChat is **NOT** a HubHub plugin/module - it is a **stand alone** extension so You have to use the **FreiChat installation instructions** and not the HumHub module installation instructions. Use the FreiChat files here in this topic (I made a downloadable zip file in a message a bit above this one) and then read the **FreiChat installation instructions** at the Pixologic website. Good luck and kind regards, Andy

42 years old and still not smarter lol

MyGitHub: https://github.com/WebCrew

CrazyMates Homepage: https://crazymates.de/Crazymate

dear @WebCrew i have downloaded the FrieChat code and installed it as per the instructions provided. It has successfully integrated with humhub working fine. But right now i am facing an issue after modifying head.php theme file i am not able to see anything on humhub dashboard. i am using humhub theme i have attached head.php. please check it and help me please

dear @WebCrew i have downloaded the FrieChat code and installed it as per the instructions provided. It has successfully integrated with humhub working fine. But right now i am facing an issue after modifying head.php theme file i am not able to see anything on humhub dashboard. i am using humhub theme i have attached head.php. please check it and help me please

Hi,

Please create a new topic instead of replying to an old one.

Can you check if you get any errors in your browser console ?
I did not find any files you mentioned

Hi, Please create a new topic instead of replying to an old one. Can you check if you get any errors in your browser console ? I did not find any files you mentioned
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

I would like to be able to send and view messages when users are offline. I use Freichat with Humhub and he looks amazing. Thank you very much

I would like to be able to send and view messages when users are offline. I use Freichat with Humhub and he looks amazing. Thank you very much

Hi,

You can do that by editing the query in freichat/server/drivers/Humhub.php
You need to edit the method get_users() which fetches online users; remove the condition check for online.

Hi, You can do that by editing the query in freichat/server/drivers/Humhub.php You need to edit the method get_users() which fetches online users; remove the condition check for online.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

@Aslam

Note please: I am not a Codologic developer, I am just a simple Codoforum, FreiChat and HumHub user as You. I am sorry I can not help You with questions about FreiChat things.

I already wrote some tutorials about the integration of FreiChat into HumHub and I also shared some special files (CSS upgrades etc.) - search at the HumHub community after my name WebCrew please.

Kind regards, Andy

@Aslam Note please: I am not a Codologic developer, I am just a simple Codoforum, FreiChat and HumHub user as You. I am sorry I can not help You with questions about FreiChat things. I already wrote some tutorials about the integration of FreiChat into HumHub and I also shared some special files (CSS upgrades etc.) - search at the HumHub community after my name WebCrew please. Kind regards, Andy

42 years old and still not smarter lol

MyGitHub: https://github.com/WebCrew

CrazyMates Homepage: https://crazymates.de/Crazymate

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft