Codoforum related discussions
Leaving members logged in

$user->rememberMe(); what do i change in line 71 in sys/CODOF/user/login.php to have "remember me" checked already checked and where do I extend that amount of time? (ideally until cookie runs out as most people are logging in from their own personal smart phones) @adesh1414127033

```` $user->rememberMe(); ```` what do i change in line 71 in sys/CODOF/user/login.php to have "remember me" checked already checked and where do I extend that amount of time? (ideally until cookie runs out as most people are logging in from their own personal smart phones) @adesh1414127033

www.getpregnantforfree.co.uk (5000+ active members) powered by Codoforum 3.72 would like to see CodoPM updated :)

edited Dec 25 '15 at 6:54 pm

The default expiry of the cookie is one year, so there is no need to extend it.

The default expiry of the cookie is one year, so there is no need to extend it.

@adesh1414127033 great about cookie, how do you force "remember me"?

www.getpregnantforfree.co.uk (5000+ active members) powered by Codoforum 3.72 would like to see CodoPM updated :)

As has been pointed out before, the autologin / Remember me feature is not working in v3.4. The cookie gets saved, but apparently it never gets read. Looking through the source code, the forum/sys/CODOF/User/RememberMe.php page has a function called has_cookie() but there is no other code calling that function.

It would be great if this could be fixed because my users are complaining that they have to log in again every time. Thanks!

As has been pointed out before, the autologin / Remember me feature is not working in v3.4. The cookie gets saved, but apparently it never gets read. Looking through the source code, the `forum/sys/CODOF/User/RememberMe.php` page has a function called has_cookie() but there is no other code calling that function. It would be great if this could be fixed because my users are complaining that they have to log in again every time. Thanks!

Yes, already fixed locally.

Yes, already fixed locally.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Any update as my "remember me" is unchecked smile

>@adesh1414127033 great about cookie, how do you force "remember me"? Any update as my "remember me" is unchecked :(

Hi,

Any update as my "remember me" is unchecked

Do you mean it doesn't remember the user even if it is checked ?

Hi, >Any update as my "remember me" is unchecked Do you mean it doesn't remember the user even if it is checked ?

I want the box pre-checked smile

I want the box pre-checked :)

Thank you smile

Thank you :)

Was this done or is there a way for it be coded?

Was this done or is there a way for it be coded?

We haven't yet added the option. We will do that.

We haven't yet added the option. We will do that.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft