Bugs fixed:

smiley overflow bug
email bug
clear message history bug
profile link problem for unsupported drivers fixed

Css :

z-index problem for chrome fixed
other css improvements

features added : SEF support added for profile link for Community builder , JomSocial & CBE 2.5.X Bugs fixed: smiley overflow bug email bug clear message history bug profile link problem for unsupported drivers fixed Css : z-index problem for chrome fixed other css improvements

Brilliant about the SEF. I keep checking back every month to keep an eye on the progress. I can't use this extension yet as there's no way to control the chat rooms but definitely looking forward to when I can get rid of my current chat and replace with this one :)

Brilliant about the SEF. I keep checking back every month to keep an eye on the progress. I can't use this extension yet as there's no way to control the chat rooms but definitely looking forward to when I can get rid of my current chat and replace with this one :)
. I can't use this extension yet as there's no way to control the chat rooms

Can you please provide more details ?
<em>. I can't use this extension yet as there's no way to control the chat rooms</em> Can you please provide more details ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

No problems as such, just no way to kick/ban trolls or pervs :)

But I know moderators & admins are on the list to be added at somepoint so I keep checking back once a month to see if there's any progress is no problem. Is a great extension/idea and hope you keep going.

I'll be patient and shall purchase once it has more control for the chat etc

No problems as such, just no way to kick/ban trolls or pervs :) But I know moderators & admins are on the list to be added at somepoint so I keep checking back once a month to see if there's any progress is no problem. Is a great extension/idea and hope you keep going. I'll be patient and shall purchase once it has more control for the chat etc
just no way to kick/ban trolls or pervs :)
There is an option to ban users in the backend .

But I know moderators & admins are on the list to be added at somepoint
Can you please ellaborate , like on how will they be different from other users ?
<em> just no way to kick/ban trolls or pervs :)</em> There is an option to ban users in the backend . <em>But I know moderators & admins are on the list to be added at somepoint </em> Can you please ellaborate , like on how will they be different from other users ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Sure.

Should be an option in the back to add users as admin or moderator.

Admins have access to back panel & IP addresses.

moderators simply have access to kick/ban function from the room :)

Sure. Should be an option in the back to add users as admin or moderator. Admins have access to back panel & IP addresses. moderators simply have access to kick/ban function from the room :)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft