Codoforum related discussions
Display all topics in full on entry to site

Hi, i would like the topic list to show in full instead of having to click on the "all topics" to display them when the visitor comes to the site and when the home button is clicked.

This would make the categories showand make it easier for the visitor to navigate and to me would make the the first impression much nicer.

Hi, i would like the topic list to show in full instead of having to click on the "all topics" to display them when the visitor comes to the site and when the home button is clicked. This would make the categories showand make it easier for the visitor to navigate and to me would make the the first impression much nicer.

What do you mean by topics in full ?

The categories are always displayed , you don't have to click on the 'All topics' to show the categories.

Or, did you mean in the mobile interface ?

What do you mean by topics in full ? The categories are always displayed , you don't have to click on the 'All topics' to show the categories. Or, did you mean in the mobile interface ?

Hi adesh,
Hopefully some other users can duplicate this on their IPHONE's as it works on my samsung okay.

To get the full list of topics when using a mobile phone, I simply turned my mobile to its side and the full list of topics was displayed.

If any other users can try their phones including HTC, Phillips and of course the Iphone, I would really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks RonAus

Hi adesh, Hopefully some other users can duplicate this on their IPHONE's as it works on my samsung okay. To get the full list of topics when using a mobile phone, I simply turned my mobile to its side and the full list of topics was displayed. If any other users can try their phones including HTC, Phillips and of course the Iphone, I would really appreciate any feedback. Thanks RonAus

It's to do with screen width so should be in CSS somewhere....

It's to do with screen width so should be in CSS somewhere....

Given up on Codoforum :(

@hard_as_snails no need now as just by turning phone topics are displayed and i have a sticky pointing that out to mobile users but thanks, i will look at that at some stage when i get time.

Turning mobile works on iphone and android so perfect atm.

@hard_as_snails no need now as just by turning phone topics are displayed and i have a sticky pointing that out to mobile users but thanks, i will look at that at some stage when i get time. Turning mobile works on iphone and android so perfect atm.

@RonAus change Codoforum/sites/default/themes/less/general.less line 184 to @screen-fw-max: 280px;

@RonAus change **Codoforum/sites/default/themes/less/general.less** line 184 to **@screen-fw-max: 280px;**

Given up on Codoforum :(

in version 3.6 change now at line 117

@hard_as_snails thanks, are you using 3.6 or 3.61 and have all the problems been sorted?

>in version 3.6 change now at line 117 @hard_as_snails thanks, are you using 3.6 or 3.61 and have all the problems been sorted?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft