Codoforum related discussions
Help - Forum not working

Hello,

Today I found this wonderful website for a forum but after downloading all the files into the server when I access it it comes up with this message

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/a6823068/public_html/codoforum/install/load.php on line 7

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Useful info:

I use 000webhost for the server
I used FileZilla to upload all of the files (the one folder)

Hello, Today I found this wonderful website for a forum but after downloading all the files into the server when I access it it comes up with this message **Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/a6823068/public_html/codoforum/install/load.php on line 7** Does anyone know why this is happening? **Useful info: ** I use 000webhost for the server I used FileZilla to upload all of the files (the one folder)

Check out my Forum made by Codoforum! fishcraft.co.nf/Forum Happy user of the codoforum community :) - Nathan

Hi,

Your server is using an old version of PHP

Codoforum requires at least PHP 5.4 or greater.

Hi, Your server is using an old version of PHP Codoforum requires at least PHP 5.4 or greater.

Ok thanks for the reply! smile

I tried a different server using 5.5 but what do I do next? The website address is fishcraft.co.nf

Do I do fishcraft.co.nf/forum?

Ok thanks for the reply! :) I tried a different server using 5.5 but what do I do next? The website address is fishcraft.co.nf Do I do fishcraft.co.nf/forum?

Check out my Forum made by Codoforum! fishcraft.co.nf/Forum Happy user of the codoforum community :) - Nathan

When I try going to the index.php in the forum section comes up with this.

Warning: require(CODOF/Booter/Load.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /srv/disk10/1933478/www/fishcraft.co.nf/Forum/load.php on line 25

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'CODOF/Booter/Load.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.4.42/share/pear'smile in /srv/disk10/1933478/www/fishcraft.co.nf/Forum/load.php on line 25

(fishcraft.co.nf/forum/index.php)

When I try going to the index.php in the forum section comes up with this. Warning: require(CODOF/Booter/Load.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /srv/disk10/1933478/www/fishcraft.co.nf/Forum/load.php on line 25 Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'CODOF/Booter/Load.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.4.42/share/pear') in /srv/disk10/1933478/www/fishcraft.co.nf/Forum/load.php on line 25 (fishcraft.co.nf/forum/index.php)

Ok thanks for the reply! smile

I tried a different server using 5.5 but what do I do next? The website address is fishcraft.co.nf

EDIT: I went back after updating yet shows the same thing, when I go to fishcraft.co.nf/forum/step1.php it doesn't show anything?

>Ok thanks for the reply! :) >I tried a different server using 5.5 but what do I do next? The website address is fishcraft.co.nf EDIT: I went back after updating yet shows the same thing, when I go to fishcraft.co.nf/forum/step1.php it doesn't show anything?

Hi,

fishcraft.co.nf/forum/ is giving a 404 not found error .

Have you uploaded codoforum properly ?
Did you rename 'codoforum' folder to 'forum' ?

Hi, fishcraft.co.nf/forum/ is giving a 404 not found error . Have you uploaded codoforum properly ? Did you rename 'codoforum' folder to 'forum' ?

ea sorry I fully uploaded it now smile

But now everytime I post something it somes up with "you are forbidden to come to this link" from my server.

Also im very sorry for all these questions hope you understand

I have this come up

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20' at line 1' in /srv/disk10/1933478/www/fishcraft.co.nf/Forum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Post.php:53 Stack trace: #0 /srv/disk10/1933478/www/fishcraft.co.nf/Forum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Post.php(53): PDO->query('SELECT u.id, r....'smile #1 /srv/disk10/1933478/www/fishcraft.co.nf/Forum/sys/Controller/Ajax/forum/topic.php(84): CODOF\Forum\Post->get_posts(4, -1) #2 /srv/disk10/1933478/www/fishcraft.co.nf/Forum/sys/Controller/forum.php(373): Controller\Ajax\forum\topic->get_posts(4, -1, Array) #3 /srv/disk10/1933478/www/fishcraft.co.nf/Forum/routes.php(879): Controller\forum->topic(4, 'Complaint Forma...'smile #4 [internal function]: {closure}('4', 'Ban Appeal', 'Complaint Forma...'smile #5 /srv/disk10/1933478/www/fishcraft.co.nf/Forum/sys/Ext/limonade/limonade.php(429): call_user_func_array(Object(Closur in /srv/disk10/1933478/www/fishcraft.co.nf/Forum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Post.php on line 53

And when I click "read more" it goes to the server page and says you

ERROR 403: FORBIDDEN
This web page is a default error 403 web page at Biz.nf web hosting service provider
that indicates that the access to the requested web page is strictly forbidden.

This might happen due to one/few of the following reasons:

» the access to the requested web page was disabled by Biz.nf;

» the requested web page was removed due to violation of Biz.nf Terms of Service;

» you either mistyped the web address, or there is a broken link at the requested web site.

ea sorry I fully uploaded it now smile But now everytime I post something it somes up with "you are forbidden to come to this link" from my server. Also im very sorry for all these questions hope you understand I have this come up Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20' at line 1' in /srv/disk10/1933478/www/fishcraft.co.nf/Forum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Post.php:53 Stack trace: #0 /srv/disk10/1933478/www/fishcraft.co.nf/Forum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Post.php(53): PDO->query('SELECT u.id, r....'smile #1 /srv/disk10/1933478/www/fishcraft.co.nf/Forum/sys/Controller/Ajax/forum/topic.php(84): CODOF\Forum\Post->get_posts(4, -1) #2 /srv/disk10/1933478/www/fishcraft.co.nf/Forum/sys/Controller/forum.php(373): Controller\Ajax\forum\topic->get_posts(4, -1, Array) #3 /srv/disk10/1933478/www/fishcraft.co.nf/Forum/routes.php(879): Controller\forum->topic(4, 'Complaint Forma...'smile #4 [internal function]: {closure}('4', 'Ban Appeal', 'Complaint Forma...'smile #5 /srv/disk10/1933478/www/fishcraft.co.nf/Forum/sys/Ext/limonade/limonade.php(429): call_user_func_array(Object(Closur in /srv/disk10/1933478/www/fishcraft.co.nf/Forum/sys/CODOF/Forum/Post.php on line 53 And when I click "read more" it goes to the server page and says you ERROR 403: FORBIDDEN This web page is a default error 403 web page at Biz.nf web hosting service provider that indicates that the access to the requested web page is strictly forbidden. This might happen due to one/few of the following reasons: » the access to the requested web page was disabled by Biz.nf; » the requested web page was removed due to violation of Biz.nf Terms of Service; » you either mistyped the web address, or there is a broken link at the requested web site.

Hello,

I am getting the same error as Nathan. After uploading the unzip forum folder to my site and renaming it, when I try to install I get the following errors:

Warning: require(CODOF/Booter/Load.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/u262969555/public_html/community/sys/load.php on line 25

Warning: require(CODOF/Booter/Load.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/u262969555/public_html/community/sys/load.php on line 25

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'CODOF/Booter/Load.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php72/usr/share/pear' ) in /home/u262969555/public_html/community/sys/load.php on line 25

link to site: https://spartaninnovation.co/community/

Hello, I am getting the same error as Nathan. After uploading the unzip forum folder to my site and renaming it, when I try to install I get the following errors: > Warning: require(CODOF/Booter/Load.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/u262969555/public_html/community/sys/load.php on line 25 > Warning: require(CODOF/Booter/Load.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/u262969555/public_html/community/sys/load.php on line 25 >Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'CODOF/Booter/Load.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php72/usr/share/pear' ) in /home/u262969555/public_html/community/sys/load.php on line 25 link to site: https://spartaninnovation.co/community/
edited Jan 5 at 2:58 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft