FreiChat related discussions
freichat not work that all

hello there, i purchase 3 months ago freichat super plus etc. etc., and the folder still here in my computer, i tried it so many times in many ways it doesn't work that all.
on mobile? mammamia, terrible disaster.

so don't waste time = money because will not work, also them don't know how to fix this product.

i read so nice testimonial, then i asked some links that let me see how work this product but they only send me a few links that can't see anything and no one mobile.

im not right? so where i can see and try this chat?
the answer is here, very simple.

then please send me money back if you are serious .

hello there, i purchase 3 months ago freichat super plus etc. etc., and the folder still here in my computer, i tried it so many times in many ways it doesn't work that all. on mobile? mammamia, terrible disaster. so don't waste time = money because will not work, also them don't know how to fix this product. i read so nice testimonial, then i asked some links that let me see how work this product but they only send me a few links that can't see anything and no one mobile. im not right? so where i can see and try this chat? the answer is here, very simple. then please send me money back if you are serious .

Hi,

We don't know what problems you are facing with freichat.

Please send us your cPanel details, we will personally fix any problems for you.

Hi, We don't know what problems you are facing with freichat. Please send us your cPanel details, we will personally fix any problems for you.

Works fine on my site.
Running Joomla 3.3.6 with Jomsocial 3.2.1.4 plus lots of mods
http://www.kiwiklub.com

Works fine on my site. Running Joomla 3.3.6 with Jomsocial 3.2.1.4 plus lots of mods http://www.kiwiklub.com
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft