Good news , FreiChatX 6.0 has been released

There are many bug-fixes in this release and it includes
a whole new look to FreiChatX

Changes :
Fixed message repeating bug
corrected paths in installation
Corrected priority of requests for oncomplete method
Auto-height chatbox with users added
Zlib compression added to the main JS file (reduced from 384KB to 100KB)
ChatWindow Load delay bug fixed
fixed multiple connection to database bug
added base diver class
removed prepared statements
fixed Busy Bug
fixed all XSS related vulnerabilities.
some CSS bugs fixed

Bugfixes :

About 6 major and many minor bugs solved

There are speed improvements both server-side & client-side

Like always , this version is now available in the Downloads section.

Good news , FreiChatX 6.0 has been released There are many bug-fixes in this release and it includes a whole new look to FreiChatX Changes : Fixed message repeating bug corrected paths in installation Corrected priority of requests for oncomplete method Auto-height chatbox with users added Zlib compression added to the main JS file (reduced from 384KB to 100KB) ChatWindow Load delay bug fixed fixed multiple connection to database bug added base diver class removed prepared statements fixed Busy Bug fixed all XSS related vulnerabilities. some CSS bugs fixed Bugfixes : About 6 major and many minor bugs solved There are speed improvements both server-side & client-side Like always , this version is now available in the Downloads section.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Hi,

first of all: VERY COOL TOOL!!!!

I can't set the language from the back-end. I set it to "German..." and save it. Nothing changes on the frnt end, still everything in english. Back-end tells me I have set it to german.

Regads,

Robert

Hi, first of all: VERY COOL TOOL!!!! I can't set the language from the back-end. I set it to "German..." and save it. Nothing changes on the frnt end, still everything in english. Back-end tells me I have set it to german. Regads, Robert

try editing the german.php inside freichat/lang folder.
or if that doesn't work, just edit the english.php file for the time being.

try editing the german.php inside freichat/lang folder. or if that doesn't work, just edit the english.php file for the time being.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Renamed the german.php to english.php and nothing works anymore. So I checked both php files, the german one is missing a ton of entries. I will fix this and upload the german.php if you want it. How do I upload the php?

Regards

Robert from germany ;-)

Renamed the german.php to english.php and nothing works anymore. So I checked both php files, the german one is missing a ton of entries. I will fix this and upload the german.php if you want it. How do I upload the php? Regards Robert from germany ;-)

I made my own GERMAN.PHP and that does work. I still can't set it from the back-end, but if I rename it to ENGLSIH.PHP I do get german text. ;-)

Where do I send the GERMAN.PHP?

Regards,

Robert

I made my own GERMAN.PHP and that does work. I still can't set it from the back-end, but if I rename it to ENGLSIH.PHP I do get german text. ;-) Where do I send the GERMAN.PHP? Regards, Robert
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft