Codoforum related discussions
Fatal error . Try to understand why

Hi all,

Dear @admin @WebCrew

Time from time I've got similar errors.

I'm using php 7.2, mysql 5.7 and codoforum v.5.1

When I try to reply or just open a category page:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Function name must be a string in C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\sys\CODOF\HB\Render.php:143 Stack trace: #0 C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\sys\Controller\forum.php(489): CODOF\HB\Render::tpl('forum/topic', Array) #1 C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\routes.php(506): Controller\forum->topic(40, 1) #2 [internal function]: {closure}(40, 'ocp-and-cdi-whi...') #3 C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\sys\CODOF\Router\Router.php(91): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array) #4 C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\sys\CODOF\Router\Router.php(56): CODOF\Router\Router::_dispatch(Object(FastRoute\Dispatcher\GroupCountBased)) #5 C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\routes.php(892): CODOF\Router\Router::dispatch() #6 C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\index.php(22): require('C:\OSPanel\doma...') #7 {main} thrown in C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\sys\CODOF\HB\Render.php on line 143

or

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Function name must be a string in C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\sys\CODOF\HB\Render.php:143 Stack trace: #0 C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\sys\Controller\forum.php(263): CODOF\HB\Render::tpl('forum/category', Array) #1 C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\routes.php(483): Controller\forum->category('nft', 1) #2 [internal function]: {closure}('nft') #3 C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\sys\CODOF\Router\Router.php(91): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array) #4 C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\sys\CODOF\Router\Router.php(56): CODOF\Router\Router::_dispatch(Object(FastRoute\Dispatcher\GroupCountBased)) #5 C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\routes.php(892): CODOF\Router\Router::dispatch() #6 C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\index.php(22): require('C:\OSPanel\doma...') #7 {main} thrown in C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\sys\CODOF\HB\Render.php on line 143

PS. After reload page everything is ok and I see my reply to public.smile

What does that mean?smile

Hi all, Dear @admin @WebCrew Time from time I've got similar errors. _I'm using php 7.2, mysql 5.7 and codoforum v.5.1_ When I try to reply or just open a category page: #####Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Function name must be a string in C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\sys\CODOF\HB\Render.php:143 Stack trace: #0 C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\sys\Controller\forum.php(489): CODOF\HB\Render::tpl('forum/topic', Array) #1 C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\routes.php(506): Controller\forum->topic(40, 1) #2 [internal function]: {closure}(40, 'ocp-and-cdi-whi...') #3 C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\sys\CODOF\Router\Router.php(91): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array) #4 C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\sys\CODOF\Router\Router.php(56): CODOF\Router\Router::_dispatch(Object(FastRoute\Dispatcher\GroupCountBased)) #5 C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\routes.php(892): CODOF\Router\Router::dispatch() #6 C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\index.php(22): require('C:\\OSPanel\\doma...') #7 {main} thrown in C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\sys\CODOF\HB\Render.php on line 143 or ##### Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Function name must be a string in C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\sys\CODOF\HB\Render.php:143 Stack trace: #0 C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\sys\Controller\forum.php(263): CODOF\HB\Render::tpl('forum/category', Array) #1 C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\routes.php(483): Controller\forum->category('nft', 1) #2 [internal function]: {closure}('nft') #3 C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\sys\CODOF\Router\Router.php(91): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array) #4 C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\sys\CODOF\Router\Router.php(56): CODOF\Router\Router::_dispatch(Object(FastRoute\Dispatcher\GroupCountBased)) #5 C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\routes.php(892): CODOF\Router\Router::dispatch() #6 C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\index.php(22): require('C:\\OSPanel\\doma...') #7 {main} thrown in C:\OSPanel\domains\cfc.local\sys\CODOF\HB\Render.php on line 143 PS. After reload page everything is ok and I see my reply to public.|( What does that mean?(blush)
edited Oct 15 '22 at 11:58 am

Hi

Can you try deleting the cache from the backend?

Hi Can you try deleting the cache from the backend?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Can you try deleting the cache from the backend?

Yeah, and I notice this error shortly after deleting the cache, but not at the first interactionsmile

[quote="pid:26101, uid:1"]Can you try deleting the cache from the backend?[/quote] Yeah, and I notice this error shortly after deleting the cache, but not at the first interaction;)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft