General discussion
New category for guests create New Topic

Hello,
I have two queries:

• How to acquire a CodoForum license? I've seen it somewhere on the site but now I can't find it.

• On my site only registered users can create post and reply. Now I want to make a category where anyone, even if not registered, can create a post and reply. In that case, I create a category and assign permissions to all users to create new topics, in particular to the guest user.When an unregistered user ( guest ) enters the category, the "New Topic" button appears correctly. Enter to create the post, but when you click the Post button an error occurs.62312ce562435

Any comments or bux fixes?

Hello, I have two queries: - How to acquire a CodoForum license? I've seen it somewhere on the site but now I can't find it. - On my site only registered users can create post and reply. Now I want to make a category where anyone, even if not registered, can create a post and reply. In that case, I create a category and assign permissions to all users to create new topics, in particular to the guest user. When an unregistered user ( guest ) enters the category, the "New Topic" button appears correctly. Enter to create the post, but when you click the Post button an error occurs. ![62312ce562435](serve/attachment&path=62312ce562435) Any comments or bux fixes?

You can buy a Codoforum license here: https://codoforum.com/buy

Because of the error message we have to ask @admin and @adesh for help smile

Thx for your support and good luck man smile

Kind regards, Andy smile

You can buy a Codoforum license here: https://codoforum.com/buy Because of the error message we have to ask @admin and @adesh for help :) Thx for your support and good luck man :) Kind regards, Andy ;)
edited Mar 25 at 5:24 pm

Hi

Codoforum does not yet support guest posting.
Although we have some of the code written for it, there are still many parts left to actually support anonymous/guest posting.

Hi Codoforum does not yet support guest posting. Although we have some of the code written for it, there are still many parts left to actually support anonymous/guest posting.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft