Themes
How to move buttons and logo in a navbar?

Hello!
How can I move the logo and buttons to this place?
617db1b652950

I tried through css but never found ((
I tried to edit the layout.tpl template and it gives the result, but I think that this is not correct

<div class="container-fluid" style="width:85%;">

How to do it right?

Hello! How can I move the logo and buttons to this place? ![617db1b652950](serve/attachment&amp;path=617db1b652950) I tried through css but never found (( I tried to edit the layout.tpl template and it gives the result, but I think that this is not correct ```` &lt;div class=&quot;container-fluid&quot; style=&quot;width:85%;&quot;&gt; ```` How to do it right?

The easiest way to achieve it would be like you said make

<div class="container-fluid" style="width:85%;">
<div class="container" style="width:85%;">

But this can cause issues when you upgrade as your custom changes may be lost.

The css way is to give it

max-width: 1140px;

Does this not work for you?

The easiest way to achieve it would be like you said make ```` &lt;div class=&quot;container-fluid&quot; style=&quot;width:85%;&quot;&gt; ```` ```` &lt;div class=&quot;container&quot; style=&quot;width:85%;&quot;&gt; ```` But this can cause issues when you upgrade as your custom changes may be lost. The css way is to give it ```` max-width: 1140px; ```` Does this not work for you?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Thanks! Happened with css
I did not look there when I did it myself.
I got used to phpbb 3 all the time, but here everything is new =)

Thanks! Happened with css I did not look there when I did it myself. I got used to phpbb 3 all the time, but here everything is new =)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft