Let us know!
PHP Update made easy

Hallo Community,
Hallo Codologic Team
--------------------------------------------- @admin @adesh

today I stumbled upon an extremely useful open source tool that will make the life of every developer a lot easier. I thought maybe the community or even the Codologic team might be interested in it.

What is it about?

It's about RectorPHP, a tool that can automatically rewrite the PHP code from an older version to the very latest version 8. Yes, no manual rewriting of code anymore - now a short Docker command is enough and everything is done with a top result in seconds. That means, never again scripts, CMS or apps that lag behind the current PHP version, because the upgrade is now super easy.

And here You go - the RectorPHP Tool is at GitHub free to use and download:

https://github.com/rectorphp/rector

Kind regards, Andy smile

Hallo **Community**, Hallo **Codologic Team** --------------------------------------------- @admin @adesh today I stumbled upon an **extremely useful open source tool** that will make the life of every developer a lot easier. I thought maybe the **community** or even the **Codologic** team might be interested in it. ### What is it about? It's about **RectorPHP**, a tool that can **automatically rewrite the PHP code from an older version to the very latest version 8**. Yes, **no manual rewriting of code anymore** - now a **short Docker command is enough** and everything is done with a **top result in seconds**. That means, never again scripts, CMS or apps that lag behind the current PHP version, because the upgrade is now **super easy**. And here You go - the **RectorPHP Tool is at GitHub free to use and download**: [Here you find the download of RectorPHP at GitHub](https://github.com/rectorphp/rector "Here you find the download of RectorPHP at GitHub") Kind regards, Andy ;)
edited Sep 9 '21 at 4:32 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft