Themes
A Bit of Help?

I'm working on a theme for my use and can't find where to change the hover color for the Create new Topic button. I have the color set for the button but not the hover which should be easy to find but I'm at a loss.

60c3d4632b6de

Thank you!

I'm working on a theme for my use and can't find where to change the hover color for the Create new Topic button. I have the color set for the button but not the hover which should be easy to find but I'm at a loss. ![60c3d4632b6de](serve/attachment&path=60c3d4632b6de) Thank you!

Search in color.css around line 344 and change the following to fit your needs:

.codo_btn_primary {
border: 0px solid #844aa6;
-webkit-box-shadow: rgb(255 255 255 / 10%) 1px 1px inset, rgb(0 0 0 / 10%) 1px 1px;
box-shadow: rgb(255 255 255 / 10%) 1px 1px inset, rgb(0 0 0 / 10%) 1px 1px;
color: #fff;
background: #5a7fee;
}

Kind regards,

Andy smile

Search in color.css around line 344 and change the following to fit your needs: ```` .codo_btn_primary { border: 0px solid #844aa6; -webkit-box-shadow: rgb(255 255 255 / 10%) 1px 1px inset, rgb(0 0 0 / 10%) 1px 1px; box-shadow: rgb(255 255 255 / 10%) 1px 1px inset, rgb(0 0 0 / 10%) 1px 1px; color: #fff; background: #5a7fee; } ```` Kind regards, Andy ;)

Thanks again Andy,

We must have different versions but I figured out what my problem was.

I think I have it pretty much styled the way I want now.

Thanks again Andy, We must have different versions but I figured out what my problem was. I think I have it pretty much styled the way I want now.

If You visit the theme wich you want to restyle with your browser and make a right click on the part which you like to change and choose "inspect" the developer console integrated in the browser will show you exactly the style CSS with line number and file name where you can make the changes.

Kind regards,

Andy smile

If You visit the theme wich you want to restyle with your browser and make a **right click** on the part which you like to change and choose **"inspect"** the developer console integrated in the browser will show you exactly the style CSS **with line number and file name where you can make the changes**. Kind regards, Andy :)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft