General discussion
Images Downloading When Clicked

Like the title says; My images downloading when clicked rather than showing the full image. I get this dialog box;
60b7f01b51ece

I assume it's a privilege issue but can't figure it out, thanks to whoever can help me out.

Like the title says; My images downloading when clicked rather than showing the full image. I get this dialog box; ![60b7f01b51ece](serve/attachment&path=60b7f01b51ece) I assume it's a privilege issue but can't figure it out, thanks to whoever can help me out.

Hi mate,

for your problem there are several reasons and ways to solve it. First of all, I need to know whether it is the case with all browsers that the images are downloaded immediately, or whether it is only the case with a certain browser (which browser do you use)?

A solution that often solves the problem is to specify the MIME-Types differently as in the following example:

Try Content-Type: image/jpeg
instead of
Content-Type: image/jpg

image/jpeg is the correct MIME-Type for jpeg images.

Kind regards,

Andy smile

Hi mate, for your problem there are several reasons and ways to solve it. First of all, I need to know whether it is the case with all browsers that the images are downloaded immediately, or whether it is only the case with a certain browser (which browser do you use)? A solution that often solves the problem is to specify the MIME-Types differently as in the following example: Try Content-Type: image/jpeg instead of Content-Type: image/jpg **image/jpeg** is the **correct MIME-Type** for **jpeg** images. Kind regards, Andy :)

Thanks Andy,

I appreciate your suggestions. I changed MIME-Type to image/jpeg but it didn't help when using Safari. I'm a Mac user if that matters.

Thanks Andy, I appreciate your suggestions. I changed MIME-Type to image/jpeg but it didn't help when using Safari. I'm a Mac user if that matters.

We'll just ask the Codologic Team now because they know it far better than I do. @admin and @adesh would you be so kind and risk a closer look here please smile

Kind regards,

Andy smile

We'll just ask the **Codologic Team** now because they know it far better than I do. @admin and @adesh would you be so kind and risk a closer look here please ;) Kind regards, Andy :)

Okay, thanks again.

I should add that it only happens under All Topics. Clicking the image brings up the download. Under individual topics the download does not appear.

Okay, thanks again. I should add that it only happens under All Topics. Clicking the image brings up the download. Under individual topics the download does not appear.

Hi,

It seems to be a bug. We will fix it.

Hi, It seems to be a bug. We will fix it.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft