Codoforum related discussions
Banner & A Plugin

Is there a way to add text and/or a banner at the top above where it says "Start New Topic" but below the header where the links are? Also, how can I change the Favicon?

Also is there a way to add Forum Statistics and a Who's Online anywhere...maybe as a plugin?

Is there a way to add text and/or a banner at the top above where it says "Start New Topic" but below the header where the links are? Also, how can I change the Favicon? Also is there a way to add Forum Statistics and a Who's Online anywhere...maybe as a plugin?
edited May 11 at 6:32 pm

You can make use of the custom "Block Feature" - to find at admin desktop/UI Elements/Blocks. With it you can make it happen to place a banner or a text or you can do many other things - simply try out all the positions to place the banner or text - I think you need to use the position:

block_all_topic_before

or

block_posts_before

but I`m not sure about it so best is to try it ot.

Good luck man and if you need further help let us know it please smile

Kind regards,

Andy smile

You can make use of the custom "Block Feature" - to find at **admin desktop/UI Elements/Blocks**. With it you can make it happen to place a banner or a text or you can do many other things - simply try out all the positions to place the banner or text - I think you need to use the position: **block_all_topic_before** or **block_posts_before** but I`m not sure about it so best is to try it ot. Good luck man and if you need further help let us know it please ;) Kind regards, Andy :)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft