Let us know!
Iconify, app icons generator

Hello guys, I made a project Iconify.pro . It’s an app icons generator. It can create a whole set of icons in various sizes for iOS, Android, Flutter, React Native, Cordova, Web APP, macOS, iWatch, Windows Phone and Quasar. It’s desktop app for Windows and macOS, Mobile app for Android are released. check it out. Hope you like it.600935ccbf2e4

Hello guys, I made a project Iconify.pro . It’s an app icons generator. It can create a whole set of icons in various sizes for iOS, Android, Flutter, React Native, Cordova, Web APP, macOS, iWatch, Windows Phone and Quasar. It’s desktop app for Windows and macOS, Mobile app for Android are released.  check it out. Hope you like it.![600935ccbf2e4](serve/attachment&path=600935ccbf2e4)

Nice app man I wish you a lot of success with it. But thats a support Forum for Codologic products and not to make advertising for your own app smile

Nice app man I wish you a lot of success with it. But thats a support Forum for **Codologic** products and not to make advertising for your own app :)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft