Codoforum related discussions
After installing this error

After installing this error

Fatal error: Default value for parameters with a class type hint can only be NULL in /home/brighstar/domains/daytienganh.net/public_html/routes.php on line 372

The php version 7.3.25 Hosting Direct Admin

Help me!

After installing this error Fatal error: Default value for parameters with a class type hint can only be NULL in /home/brighstar/domains/daytienganh.net/public_html/routes.php on line 372 The php version 7.3.25 Hosting Direct Admin Help me!
edited Jan 12 at 9:46 am

Are you sure you are using PHP 7.3? Because this error occurs only on PHP servers lower than 7.1
Can you please confirm the PHP version installed?

Are you sure you are using PHP 7.3? Because this error occurs only on PHP servers lower than 7.1 Can you please confirm the PHP version installed?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Oh sorry I have a mistake the PHP I am using has version 5.6.40!

Oh sorry I have a mistake the PHP I am using has version 5.6.40!

You need to upgrade your PHP version - ask your hosting provider about it please. Best would be a setup with PHP version 7.3.

Kind regards, Andy smile

You need to upgrade your PHP version - ask your hosting provider about it please. Best would be a setup with PHP version **7.3**. Kind regards, Andy :)
edited Jan 14 at 10:10 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft