Codoforum related discussions
A few questions about your software.

Hi,

because I had some problems with vanilla forums, I want to change my forum script. I want to know something about Codoforum:

1. Does Codoforum support transition from other forum software?
  2. Does Codoforum support sending e-mail notification via external server? (e.g. Gmail)
  3. Is Codoforum stable or beta? Has it got stability problems?

Sorry for my poor English

Hi, because I had some problems with vanilla forums, I want to change my forum script. I want to know something about Codoforum: 1. Does Codoforum support transition from other forum software? 2. Does Codoforum support sending e-mail notification via external server? (e.g. Gmail) 3. Is Codoforum stable or beta? Has it got stability problems? _Sorry for my poor English_

Does Codoforum support transition from other forum software?
Does Codoforum support sending e-mail notification via external server? (e.g. Gmail)

Yes to both.

Is Codoforum stable or beta? Has it got stability problems?

The software was launched in 2014, so yes it should be pretty stable

[quote="pid:24727, uid:14466"]Does Codoforum support transition from other forum software? Does Codoforum support sending e-mail notification via external server? (e.g. Gmail)[/quote] Yes to both. [quote="pid:24727, uid:14466"]Is Codoforum stable or beta? Has it got stability problems?[/quote] The software was launched in 2014, so yes it should be pretty stable

Codoforum in its first base version and idea dates back more as 10 years. Codoforum does get ongoing updates and fixes. It is a small developer team of only around 2-3 people and they are extremly diligent and hard working.

There is a "importer" integrated into Codoforums Backend, but I think it is only for user data import and not for categories, topics etc. but I can be wrong, we better ask the @admin about it.

You can also use other Email providers also Gmail, but think about Gmails restrictions - you can not send more as 500 mails per day and you must have a https domain etc..

Kind regards, Andy smile

Codoforum in its first base version and idea dates back more as 10 years. Codoforum does get ongoing updates and fixes. It is a small developer team of only around 2-3 people and they are extremly diligent and hard working. There is a "importer" integrated into Codoforums Backend, but I think it is only for user data import and not for categories, topics etc. but I can be wrong, we better ask the @admin about it. You can also use other Email providers also Gmail, but think about Gmails restrictions - you can not send more as 500 mails per day and you must have a https domain etc.. Kind regards, Andy :)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft