Codoforum related discussions
NOTIFICATIONS BY EMAIL FOR ALL USERS IN EACH UPDATE POST / NEW POST

I want to send all forum users the activity that has occurred in the last hour (if there has been activity).

Is this possible? If yes, how do I configure it?

Thank you.

I want to send all forum users the activity that has occurred in the last hour (if there has been activity). Is this possible? If yes, how do I configure it? Thank you.

Hi,

You can send notifications to all users whenever someone replies or creates new topic in a category by changing the following setting to Yes in the backend for that category:
Email all users on new topic? (Users that have explicitly unsubscribed will not be notified)

Please note that if your forum has lot of activity and many users this can overwhelm the email queue which can delay the delivery of emails. This can be fixed by creating an external cron to dequeue these emails so let us know if you face this issue and we will help you with that.

Hi, You can send notifications to all users whenever someone replies or creates new topic in a category by changing the following setting to Yes in the backend for that category: **Email all users on new topic? (Users that have explicitly unsubscribed will not be notified)** Please note that if your forum has lot of activity and many users this can overwhelm the email queue which can delay the delivery of emails. This can be fixed by creating an external cron to dequeue these emails so let us know if you face this issue and we will help you with that.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft