Themes
MOV Dark Theme

Since CodoForum 5 is here I've started working on a new theme.
Probably I'll update Velux too.

Here's a "sneak peak", if you have suggestions, i'll be glad to hear them.
This is just a concept, major changes will come.

Regards,
ALCHEM;

Since CodoForum 5 is here I've started working on a new theme. Probably I'll update Velux too. Here's a "sneak peak", if you have suggestions, i'll be glad to hear them. This is just a concept, major changes will come. https://i.imgur.com/opGlbjG.png Regards, ALCHEM;
edited Sep 21 '20 at 12:36 pm

It looks fantastic! Nice work!

It looks fantastic! Nice work!
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
edited Sep 19 '20 at 9:51 am

Bloody hell - thats by far the best looking CF theme we (hope so) have so far! Great job man! I get really jealous smile

Kind regards, Andy smile

P.S.: @ALCHEM; I would like to apologize to you for not maintaining the Discord contact and the project. My mother had a serious heart attack and I was also more than busy with my own projects. So it certainly had nothing to do with you personally - I think your work is great and what you do for the community! Thank you smile

Bloody hell - thats by far the best looking CF theme we (hope so) have so far! Great job man! I get really jealous :) Kind regards, Andy ;) **P.S.:** @ALCHEM; I would like **to apologize to you** for not maintaining the Discord contact and the project. My mother had a serious heart attack and I was also more than busy with my own projects. So it certainly had nothing to do with you personally - I think your work is great and what you do for the community! **Thank you** :)
edited Sep 19 '20 at 12:49 pm

Great job, once again. Theme looks great, love the colors. Keep it up!

Great job, once again. Theme looks great, love the colors. Keep it up!

BlackBerry enthusiast, entrepreneur, web developer, geek with glasses and enlightened agent!

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft