Codoforum related discussions
Error when adding a Poll

@admin @adesh Please note that I'm getting an error when I try to add a Poll to a topic.

Way to replicate it:

1. Create a new topic and add a Poll to it.
  2. Edit the topic and make it sticky (without the poll).
  3. Edit the topic again and try to add the Poll.
  4. Result: 5f2d7171337a9

Also, if you need an example of how a standard v4.9.4 forum looks like, please have a look at mine.
Do you see something out of the ordinary? (like every closed topic appears on top of other normal topics regardless of the post date!).
Basically a closed topic acts like a sticky one...

Probably this is the change that broke it: http://codologic.com/forum/index.php?u=/topic/12793/sticky-topics-don-t-remain-on-top-of-the-main-page/1#post-24303

We really need a new version, as there are too many bugs...

@admin @adesh Please note that I'm getting an error when I try to add a Poll to a topic. Way to replicate it: 1. Create a new topic and add a Poll to it. 2. Edit the topic and make it sticky (without the poll). 3. Edit the topic again and try to add the Poll. 4. Result: ![5f2d7171337a9](serve/attachment&path=5f2d7171337a9) Also, if you need an example of how a standard v4.9.4 forum looks like, please have a look at [mine](http://forum.storm-wow.com/). Do you see something out of the ordinary? (**like every closed topic appears on top of other normal topics regardless of the post date!**). Basically a closed topic acts like a sticky one... Probably this is the change that broke it: http://codologic.com/forum/index.php?u=/topic/12793/sticky-topics-don-t-remain-on-top-of-the-main-page/1#post-24303 We really need a new version, as there are too many bugs...

Hi,

Thank you for letting us know about this bug. For a quick fix, please make the following change:

Open sys/CODOF/Forum/Topic.php, Around line 406, add

$pollData['endTime'] = $pollData['endTime'] != null ? strtotime($pollData['endTime']) : -1;

Do you see something out of the ordinary? (like every closed topic appears on top of other normal topics regardless of the post date!).

Yes, we are aware of this issue. We will get this fixed.

We really need a new version, as there are too many bugs...

We are planning to release a new version by the end of this month.

Hi, Thank you for letting us know about this bug. For a quick fix, please make the following change: Open sys/CODOF/Forum/Topic.php, Around line 406, add ```` $pollData['endTime'] = $pollData['endTime'] != null ? strtotime($pollData['endTime']) : -1; ```` >Do you see something out of the ordinary? (like every closed topic appears on top of other normal topics regardless of the post date!). Yes, we are aware of this issue. We will get this fixed. >We really need a new version, as there are too many bugs... We are planning to release a new version by the end of this month.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft