FreiChat related discussions
Chat box buttons and jquery issues

Hi,

So I've been trying to reach out to the support team to get my new installation going, but haven't had much luck in getting a response.

I believe my website (using PhpBB) is experiencing jquery issues. I've followed the instructions in their SOLUTIONS, but still no luck. Also most of the buttons in the chat box do not actually function as intended. See examples below:

1. I cleared the chat history, then I refreshed the page and the original chat history is still there.
  2. I sent a video chat request to a test user on my other PC and never received the request. I performed this test on both computers.
  3. The only button that works is the 'Save chat history' button.

If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations on how to resolve these issues, then I would greatly appreciate it!!

Hi, So I've been trying to reach out to the support team to get my new installation going, but haven't had much luck in getting a response. I believe my website (using PhpBB) is experiencing jquery issues. I've followed the instructions in their SOLUTIONS, but still no luck. Also most of the buttons in the chat box do not actually function as intended. See examples below: 1. I cleared the chat history, then I refreshed the page and the original chat history is still there. 2. I sent a video chat request to a test user on my other PC and never received the request. I performed this test on both computers. 3. The only button that works is the 'Save chat history' button. If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations on how to resolve these issues, then I would greatly appreciate it!!

Would you be so kind and share a link to your homepage with us then we can check your issue.

If you want to reach the Codologic team (only in case of real errors or security problems please) then you have to mention @admin or @adesh

Please let us also know which version of FreiChat you are using and in which CMS / or Forum System it was integrated. The info that it is maybe PHPBB is not enough smile

Thank you very much and I`m sure you will get help very soon.

Kind regards, Andy smile

Would you be so kind and share a **link to your homepage** with us then we can check your issue. If you want to reach the **Codologic** team (only in case of real **errors** or **security problems please**) then you have to **mention** @admin or @adesh Please let us also know which version of FreiChat you are using and in which CMS / or Forum System it was integrated. The info that it is **maybe** PHPBB is not enough :) Thank you very much and I`m sure you will get help very soon. Kind regards, Andy ;)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft