General discussion
Codoforum for school use??

Hello,

I'm just exploring Codoforum with school use in mind. I like the clean UI, but I haven't found messaging or any indication really that CF has been adapted for school use. Does anyone know about this?

Thank you in advance,
Michael Maser
BC Canada

**Hello**, I'm just exploring Codoforum with school use in mind. I like the clean UI, but I haven't found messaging or any indication really that CF has been adapted for school use. Does anyone know about this? Thank you in advance, Michael Maser BC Canada

I think for school use You will miss some kind of friend / or follower system too.
Codoforum has a own integrated good chat (with group chat, video and audi chat feature) and it has also a messaging system integrated.

You can also integrate a lot of other things into Codoforum because you can create own widgets and also pages in the admin backend.

I hope the info wil help you a bit.
Kind regards, Andy smile

I think for school use You will miss some kind of friend / or follower system too. Codoforum has a own integrated good chat (with group chat, video and audi chat feature) and it has also a messaging system integrated. You can also integrate a lot of other things into Codoforum because you can create own widgets and also pages in the admin backend. I hope the info wil help you a bit. Kind regards, Andy :)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft