General discussion
User's cant see topics when logged in

Anyone who has the "users" role is not able to see anything including the homepage. It will just auto-redirect them to there own profile. If they try to make a new topic it says the page is not found. The "Users" role permissions is as follows.
5eba1885bc00b
5eba197e1cba6

If I make a new role and have it copy permissions for "Users" and apply it to a test account, it will allow the test account to view categories and see the make a post. If I just have it set to the "Users" role it can't. I tried setting the user's role to nothing, saving, then setting it back to no change.

Anyone have had this issue and know a fix?

Anyone who has the "users" role is not able to see anything including the homepage. It will just auto-redirect them to there own profile. If they try to make a new topic it says the page is not found. The "Users" role permissions is as follows. ![5eba1885bc00b](serve/attachment&path=5eba1885bc00b) ![5eba197e1cba6](serve/attachment&path=5eba197e1cba6) If I make a new role and have it copy permissions for "Users" and apply it to a test account, it will allow the test account to view categories and see the make a post. If I just have it set to the "Users" role it can't. I tried setting the user's role to nothing, saving, then setting it back to no change. Anyone have had this issue and know a fix?

So it's a bug but can be fixed in the SQL database, thanks for your help Admin; Rock on.
smile

So it's a bug but can be fixed in the SQL database, thanks for your help Admin; Rock on. :)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft