Plugins
SSO not working in fresh instalation

Hi,

I've tried to configure the SSO plugin in a fresh copy of Codo Forum, and it doesn't works.

The steps I've made:

• Download codoforum.v.4.9.2.zip and unzip
  • Access Install, and follow steps
    • Between step 2 and 3 I've got the error on my log file:
[Mon Apr 27 04:33:42 2020] [warn] [client 193.104.51.88] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory in /var/www/html/forum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connectors/Connector.php:47, referer: forum.todayis20.com/install/index.php?u=/index.php&step=2
  • If I refresh page, then it works fine (this happened to me the 3 times I've installed the code doing some tests)
  • Go to plugin page and enable SSO. Then upgrade, configure and fill with my data
  • Configure the client.php file in my Auth site.

In this point, when I access to the forum's site I get:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function addJS() on null in /var/www/html/forum/sys/globals/global.php:136 
Stack trace: 
    #0 /var/www/html/forum/sites/default/plugins/sso/sso.php(109): add_js('forum.to...', Array) 
    #1 [internal function]: add_sso_js(Array, Array) 
    #2 /var/www/html/forum/sys/CODOF/Hook.php(74): call_user_func_array('add_sso_js', Array) 
    #3 /var/www/html/forum/sys/CODOF/Smarty/Layout.php(26): CODOF\Hook::call('before_site_hea...') 
    #4 /var/www/html/forum/routes.php(939): CODOF\Smarty\Layout::load('forum/topics', Array, Array) 
    #5 /var/www/html/forum/sys/Ext/limonade/limonade.php(421): {closure}() 
    #6 /var/www/html/forum/sys/CODOF/Access/Request.php(94): run() 
    #7 /var/www/html/forum/routes.php(952): CODOF\Access\Request::start() 
    #8 /var/www/html/forum/index.php(22): require('/var/www...') 
    #9 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/forum/sys/globals/global.php on line 136

I've tried to remove the error lines and add the js and css on the layout.tpl file, but timestamp errors come to me.

Any advice? smile

Hi, I've tried to configure the SSO plugin in a fresh copy of Codo Forum, and it doesn't works. The steps I've made: - Download codoforum.v.4.9.2.zip and unzip - Access Install, and follow steps - Between step 2 and 3 I've got the error on my log file: ```` [Mon Apr 27 04:33:42 2020] [warn] [client 193.104.51.88] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory in /var/www/html/forum/sys/vendor/illuminate/database/Illuminate/Database/Connectors/Connector.php:47, referer: forum.todayis20.com/install/index.php?u=/index.php&step=2 ```` - If I refresh page, then it works fine (this happened to me the 3 times I've installed the code doing some tests) - Go to plugin page and enable SSO. Then upgrade, configure and fill with my data - Configure the client.php file in my Auth site. In this point, when I access to the forum's site I get: ```` Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function addJS() on null in /var/www/html/forum/sys/globals/global.php:136 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/forum/sites/default/plugins/sso/sso.php(109): add_js('forum.to...', Array) #1 [internal function]: add_sso_js(Array, Array) #2 /var/www/html/forum/sys/CODOF/Hook.php(74): call_user_func_array('add_sso_js', Array) #3 /var/www/html/forum/sys/CODOF/Smarty/Layout.php(26): CODOF\Hook::call('before_site_hea...') #4 /var/www/html/forum/routes.php(939): CODOF\Smarty\Layout::load('forum/topics', Array, Array) #5 /var/www/html/forum/sys/Ext/limonade/limonade.php(421): {closure}() #6 /var/www/html/forum/sys/CODOF/Access/Request.php(94): run() #7 /var/www/html/forum/routes.php(952): CODOF\Access\Request::start() #8 /var/www/html/forum/index.php(22): require('/var/www...') #9 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/forum/sys/globals/global.php on line 136 ```` I've tried to remove the error lines and add the js and css on the layout.tpl file, but timestamp errors come to me. Any advice? :)

For my opinion, but I`m also not a professional in that case, it seems that Your server has a problem with an Uncaught PDO Exception.

Have you read the documentation about SSO? If not I hope this will help you:

https://codoforum.com/documentation/implementing-codoforum-sso

We can also ask @admin for help - give him a little time to answer please because the Codologic team is working hard on Codoforum 5.0 at the moment.

Kind regards,
Andy

For my opinion, but I`m also **not a professional in that case**, it seems that Your server has a problem with an Uncaught PDO Exception. Have you read the documentation about SSO? If not I hope this will help you: https://codoforum.com/documentation/implementing-codoforum-sso We can also ask @admin for help - give him a little time to answer please because the Codologic team is working hard on Codoforum 5.0 at the moment. Kind regards, Andy
edited Apr 29 at 2:30 am

Thanks for your cooment, webCrew.

I've searched some more about the first error, and I found http://codologic.com/forum/index.php?u=/topic/8961/installer-bombs, so it seems the PDO error is not related to the sso error I was talking.

Any ideas about why the sso plugin seems to be not charged correctly?

Thanks for your cooment, webCrew. I've searched some more about the first error, and I found http://codologic.com/forum/index.php?u=/topic/8961/installer-bombs, so it seems the PDO error is not related to the sso error I was talking. Any ideas about why the sso plugin seems to be not charged correctly?

Hi @JérémieRomán

The error you posted is actually a bug in the latest release 4.9.2
Please try after upgrading to 4.9.3

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi @JérémieRomán The error you posted is actually a bug in the latest release 4.9.2 Please try after upgrading to 4.9.3 Sorry for the inconvenience.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Thank You @JérémieRomán for linking to the other topic about the PDO issue. I`m sorry that I pointed You into a wrong direction.

I was simply reading the fatal error message and though it must be a thing with PDO, but at the end the error message was not realy helpful for us smile

I`m happy that @admin was able to help you - the Codologic team is great, they always try the best to fix things asap - thx CL team smile

Kind regards,
Andy

Thank You @JérémieRomán for linking to the other topic about the PDO issue. I`m sorry that I pointed You into a wrong direction. I was simply reading the fatal error message and though it must be a thing with PDO, but at the end the error message was not realy helpful for us :) I`m happy that @admin was able to help you - the Codologic team is great, they always try the best to fix things asap - thx CL team :) Kind regards, Andy

Hi,

When I've upgraded to 4.9.3 all the errors just disappear. Thanks! smile

Hi, When I've upgraded to 4.9.3 all the errors just disappear. Thanks! :)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft