FreiChat related discussions
Freichat integration on Humhub

Hallo! Congrats on the good work.

We are a community using Humhub as a basis for our collaborative platform and I would like to test Freichat.

In order to not create unnecessary waves, I would like to be able to enable it only for one of the Spaces within Humhub, a private Space meant for proto testing.

May you elucidate me on how/if it is possible?

I already installed it through Humhub marketplace but when I enabled it it gave me no option to restrict it to the desired Space.

Thanks in advance!

Hallo! Congrats on the good work. We are a community using Humhub as a basis for our collaborative platform and I would like to test Freichat. In order to not create unnecessary waves, I would like to be able to enable it only for one of the Spaces within Humhub, a private Space meant for proto testing. May you elucidate me on how/if it is possible? I already installed it through Humhub marketplace but when I enabled it it gave me no option to restrict it to the desired Space. Thanks in advance!

Hi,

For now, FreiChat doesn't provide any deep integrations with Humhub.
But, as we are seeing many users of Humhub we are planning to integrate it more tightly with Humhub.

Also, the backend for the chat is present here: https://app.freichat.com
You need to create an account and link your existing site by copy-pasting that token

Hi, For now, FreiChat doesn't provide any deep integrations with Humhub. But, as we are seeing many users of Humhub we are planning to integrate it more tightly with Humhub. Also, the backend for the chat is present here: https://app.freichat.com You need to create an account and link your existing site by copy-pasting that token
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
edited Apr 5 at 8:44 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft