General discussion
Codoforum 4.9 displaying errors in PHP 7.4

I'm new to codoforum. I installed 4.8 and have updated, but I'm still having the same issue. I'm seeing errors on the front page like:

Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/sbcforums/routes.php on line 9

I'm also getting error messages in the admin console under Plugins:

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /var/www/sbcforums/admin/modules/plugins/plugins.php on line 225

(this is repeated for different line numbers)

I've edited sites/default/constants.php with:

define('CODO_DEBUG', 0);
define('DISPLAY_ERRORS', 'OFF');

In my /etc/php/7.4/apache/php.ini I have display_errors = Off, display_startup_errors = Off and I have error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT.

I've tried editing the .htaccess in the site root and I'm still seeing the errors.

And I've tried clearing the cache, and restarting the webserver.

What do I need to do?

I'm new to codoforum. I installed 4.8 and have updated, but I'm still having the same issue. I'm seeing errors on the front page like: ```` Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/sbcforums/routes.php on line 9 ```` I'm also getting error messages in the admin console under Plugins: ```` Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /var/www/sbcforums/admin/modules/plugins/plugins.php on line 225 ```` (this is repeated for different line numbers) I've edited `sites/default/constants.php` with: ```` define('CODO_DEBUG', 0); define('DISPLAY_ERRORS', 'OFF'); ```` In my `/etc/php/7.4/apache/php.ini` I have `display_errors = Off`, `display_startup_errors = Off` and I have `error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED & ~E_STRICT`. I've tried editing the `.htaccess` in the site root and I'm still seeing the errors. And I've tried clearing the cache, and restarting the webserver. What do I need to do?
edited 4 days ago at 5:15 am

Hi,

You can just delete the below lines in routes.php

if (get_magic_quotes_gpc()) {
    $gpc = array(&$_GET, &$_POST, &$_COOKIE, &$_REQUEST);

array_walk_recursive($gpc, function (&$value) {
        $value = stripslashes($value);
    });
}
Hi, You can just delete the below lines in routes.php ``` if (get_magic_quotes_gpc()) { $gpc = array(&$_GET, &$_POST, &$_COOKIE, &$_REQUEST); array_walk_recursive($gpc, function (&$value) { $value = stripslashes($value); }); } ```
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft