General discussion
Question?

What is the third icon on the right? Views, replies and...?

Thanks smile

What is the third icon on the right? Views, replies and...? Thanks :)

Testing signature

edited Apr 24 at 6:15 pm

Hi,

That is the number of people following/subscribed to the topic

Hi, That is the number of people following/subscribed to the topic
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
edited Mar 14 '20 at 12:01 pm

@admin it would be great to move that topic to General Discussions please.

Thank You very much smile

P.S.:If you want, I would be very happy to help you to move topics or delete spam. I have already gained a lot of experience as a moderator and community manager. I am already 46 years old and I would handle the task very responsibly - I like to help anyway, I enjoy it smile Just think about it - I would of course do it voluntarily and free of charge.

Kind regards, Andy smile

@admin it would be great to move that topic to General Discussions please. Thank You very much :) **P.S.:**If you want, I would be very happy to help you to move topics or delete spam. I have already gained a lot of experience as a moderator and community manager. I am already 46 years old and I would handle the task **very responsibly** - I like to help anyway, I enjoy it :) Just think about it - I would **of course do it voluntarily** and free of charge. Kind regards, Andy ;)
edited Apr 22 at 12:45 am

@WebCrew Made you a moderator. We are really glad and thankful for all your help!

@WebCrew Made you a moderator. We are really glad and thankful for all your help!
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

@admin Now at least my old bones still have some value smile
I am happy to to help you and the community a little.

Kind regards, Andy smile

@admin Now at least my old bones still have some value :) I am happy to to help you and the community a little. Kind regards, Andy ;)
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft