General discussion
Errors

After fresh instalation

Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /sys/Ext/limonade/limonade.php on line 118

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 749

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 1966

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 2627

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 2681

Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /routes.php on line 9
After fresh instalation ```` Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /sys/Ext/limonade/limonade.php on line 118 Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 749 Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 1966 Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 2627 Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 2681 Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /routes.php on line 9 ````

I think that the Lemonade PHP Micro Framework is somewhat not up to date anymore, but I can be wrong. Best is we ask @admin what he is saying about Your problem.

Question: are You be using PHP 7.3 or 7.4 or which PHP version do You use?

I know that WordPress had a similar problem because of get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated and that had something to do with PHP 7.4 and the issue got patched. Thats why I ask You about which PHP version You are using.

Kind regards, Andy

I think that the Lemonade PHP Micro Framework is somewhat not up to date anymore, **but I can be wrong**. Best is we ask @admin what he is saying about Your problem. **Question:** are You be using PHP 7.3 or 7.4 or which PHP version do You use? I know that WordPress had a similar problem because of _get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated_ and that had something to do with PHP 7.4 and the issue got patched. Thats why I ask You about which PHP version You are using. Kind regards, Andy

🚽 planing my next project 🪔

Check my GitHub Repos: https://github.com/WebCrew

My CrazyMates Account: https://crazymates.de/Crazymate

edited Feb 5 at 10:25 pm

Yes, limonade framework is pretty old. We have been planning to remove it and switching to a better and faster framework since a long time but as its impact is huge the process is getting delayed.

You can disable DEPRECATED warning for now from php.ini or by setting error_reporting to 0 in that file.

Yes, limonade framework is pretty old. We have been planning to remove it and switching to a better and faster framework since a long time but as its impact is huge the process is getting delayed. You can disable DEPRECATED warning for now from php.ini or by setting error_reporting to 0 in that file.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
edited Feb 6 at 8:14 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft