Codoforum 4.8.4 is released.
It includes a patched XSS vulnerability, it also fixes a few other issues:
- Fix bug showing duplicate users when users have multiple roles
- Fix bans not applying for uni login and sso plugins
- Fix mentions style and 404 avatars
- Fix for custom user fields
- Security fixes (Read below)
- Add manage freichat link
- Fix instant notifications
- Updated less compiler to 0.5.0
Read more about the XSS vulnerability here:
Since PHP 7.4 was released a few weeks ago, the next release will be targeted towards PHP 7.4 compatibility and a few more performance enhancements.