Plugins
Uni Login Configuration Help

I have tried everything to make Uni Login plugin working, but failed. Could not get any of the Social Network platforms to works.

Has anyone had success setting up this plugin?

I have tried everything to make Uni Login plugin working, but failed. Could not get any of the Social Network platforms to works. Has anyone had success setting up this plugin?

BlackBerry enthusiast, entrepreneur, web developer, geek with glasses and enlightened agent!

edited Nov 3 at 11:31 am

Hi,

The only special configuration required is for facebook where it only works when url rewrite is enabled in the forum.
Is this a upgrade issue or you weren't able to configure it yet ?

Hi, The only special configuration required is for facebook where it only works when url rewrite is enabled in the forum. Is this a upgrade issue or you weren't able to configure it yet ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Not related to the update. I never got it working. Always shows up error, unfortunatelly.

Not related to the update. I never got it working. Always shows up error, unfortunatelly.

BlackBerry enthusiast, entrepreneur, web developer, geek with glasses and enlightened agent!

Yes, you were right. Some of the Oauth APIs have changed again.

We have upgraded our internal oauth library to Hybridauth 3.0 and released it as codoforum v4.8.3

We have also uploaded a recorded screen video for integrating with Google.
https://codologic.com/forum/index.php?u=/topic/12487/Integrate%20codoforum%20login%20with%20Google%20OAuth

We plan to add such videos for other providers like Facebook and Twitter too in the future.

Yes, you were right. Some of the Oauth APIs have changed again. We have upgraded our internal oauth library to Hybridauth 3.0 and released it as codoforum v4.8.3 We have also uploaded a recorded screen video for integrating with Google. https://codologic.com/forum/index.php?u=/topic/12487/Integrate%20codoforum%20login%20with%20Google%20OAuth We plan to add such videos for other providers like Facebook and Twitter too in the future.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft