Codoforum related discussions
About FreiChat with Codoforum - Audio Chat feature

Hallo @admin

With CF version 4.8 we have now FreiChat as a Codoforum Facebook like Chat option at the bottom of the page and all users like it a lot.

I see there is a "send file" and "video chat" feature but I be missing a "audio or voice chat feature". Can You tell us please how to use or enable voice chat?

Kind regards, Andy

P.S.: Another short question- where to change the blue chat header panel color to a other color? Where I can find the CSS file for it?

Hallo @admin With CF version 4.8 we have now FreiChat as a Codoforum Facebook like Chat option at the bottom of the page and all users like it a lot. I see there is a "send file" and "video chat" feature but I be missing a "**audio or voice chat feature**". Can You tell us please **how to use or enable voice chat**? Kind regards, Andy P.S.: Another short question- where to change the blue chat header panel color to a other color? Where I can find the CSS file for it?

42 years old and still not smarter lol

MyGitHub: https://github.com/WebCrew

CrazyMates Homepage: https://crazymates.de/Crazymate

Hi,

but I be missing a "audio or voice chat feature". Can You tell us please how to use or enable voice chat?

We have not yet implemented voice chat feature yet. Since it is just a subset of the audio/video chat feature, we will be adding it later.

P.S.: Another short question- where to change the blue chat header panel color to a other color? Where I can find the CSS file for it?

Right now, we are working on an admin panel for this where you can modify the colors. Once it's implemented (probably in 2-3 weeks),you will be able to customize the colors.
The styles are loaded from our server, so if you give us the domain where chat is installed and the color which you want, we can change it manually for you for now.

Hi, > but I be missing a "audio or voice chat feature". Can You tell us please how to use or enable voice chat? We have not yet implemented voice chat feature yet. Since it is just a subset of the audio/video chat feature, we will be adding it later. > P.S.: Another short question- where to change the blue chat header panel color to a other color? Where I can find the CSS file for it? Right now, we are working on an admin panel for this where you can modify the colors. Once it's implemented (probably in 2-3 weeks),you will be able to customize the colors. The styles are loaded from our server, so if you give us the domain where chat is installed and the color which you want, we can change it manually for you for now.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
edited Oct 25 at 4:40 pm

@admin

Thank you for the quick response, as always a very very good support from you.

You do not have to change the RGB color for the chat header because of me, I can wait until you take over the feature in Codoforum.

Nevertheless, many thanks for the offer.

@admin Thank you for the quick response, as always a very very good support from you. You do not have to change the RGB color for the chat header because of me, I can wait until you take over the feature in Codoforum. Nevertheless,** many thanks for the offer**.

42 years old and still not smarter lol

MyGitHub: https://github.com/WebCrew

CrazyMates Homepage: https://crazymates.de/Crazymate

Looking forward for modified colors to be implemented. Keep up the good work!

The styles are loaded from our server

@admin I need to translate the chat to pt-BR. Is there a way we can work on translations?

Looking forward for modified colors to be implemented. Keep up the good work! > The styles are loaded from our server @admin I need to translate the chat to pt-BR. Is there a way we can work on translations?

BlackBerry enthusiast, entrepreneur, web developer, geek with glasses and enlightened agent!

@admin I need to translate the chat to pt-BR. Is there a way we can work on translations?

Similar to themes, we will have a screen for translations too. So, please wait for us to complete the admin panel.

>@admin I need to translate the chat to pt-BR. Is there a way we can work on translations? Similar to themes, we will have a screen for translations too. So, please wait for us to complete the admin panel.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft