Codoforum related discussions
Hi can someone help me for just 2 mins.. Just 2 changes.

A few things

On mobile, my create a new topic button, the button is not wide
enough so the text is cut off and it just says "create a new p

also on mobile, the mobile scrolling has a width, that it is not supposed to
have. (scrolls little form left to right) it should be tight.

When I click on a category (on that page) no topics posted yet)), at the top
of those pages, The text that says "create a new topic" Can it say
"Create a post"

A few things On mobile, my create a new topic button, the button is not wide enough so the text is cut off and it just says "create a new p also on mobile, the mobile scrolling has a width, that it is not supposed to have. (scrolls little form left to right) it should be tight. When I click on a category (on that page) no topics posted yet)), at the top of those pages, The text that says "create a new topic" Can it say "Create a post"

Hi @teabagdad

You can try to change the language file. Use a tool (editor) like "Sublime or Notepad++" and search for the language phrase You want o change and then rewrite the "create a new topic" phrase to "create a post" then save, upload it again , clean the browsers cache and Youre done smile

Good Luck man

P.S.: The better option would be to make use of the "create new language" feature from CF-Backend. There You can copy the default English language file and make all the changes you need.

Hi @teabagdad You can try to change the language file. Use a tool (editor) like "**Sublime** or **Notepad++**" and search for the language phrase You want o change and then rewrite the "create a new topic" phrase to "create a post" then save, upload it again , clean the browsers cache and Youre done :) Good Luck man P.S.: The better option would be to make use of the "create new language" feature from CF-Backend. There You can copy the default English language file and make all the changes you need.

42 years old and still not smarter lol

MyGitHub: https://github.com/WebCrew

CrazyMates Homepage: https://crazymates.de/Crazymate

edited Oct 29 at 12:43 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft