Codoforum related discussions
Reply Button not working on Mobile!

Hello there. As I was about to launch 2 projects powered by Codoforum, I faced a bug on the reply button not working on mobile view!

The reply simply won't work on mobile, but does works great on webview.

I thought it was something with my files, but I tried on this forum and it also failed!

This is the code that fails to load the reply:

<div class="codo_icon_header col-lg-12 d-none d-sm-block d-lg-none d-block d-sm-none" style="padding: 0">
                {if $can_reply}
                    <button id="codo_create_topic_btn" type="submit" class="btn btn-default btn-light codo_can_reply codo_reply_btn"
                            style="width:100%">{_t("Reply")}</button>
                {/if}
            </div>

Anyone have a solution for this?

Hello there. As I was about to launch 2 projects powered by Codoforum, I faced a bug on the reply button not working on mobile view! The reply simply won&#039;t work on mobile, but does works great on webview. I thought it was something with my files, but I tried on this forum and it also failed! This is the code that fails to load the reply: ```` &lt;div class=&quot;codo_icon_header col-lg-12 d-none d-sm-block d-lg-none d-block d-sm-none&quot; style=&quot;padding: 0&quot;&gt; {if $can_reply} &lt;button id=&quot;codo_create_topic_btn&quot; type=&quot;submit&quot; class=&quot;btn btn-default btn-light codo_can_reply codo_reply_btn&quot; style=&quot;width:100%&quot;&gt;{_t(&quot;Reply&quot;)}&lt;/button&gt; {/if} &lt;/div&gt; ```` Anyone have a solution for this?

BlackBerry enthusiast, entrepreneur, web developer, geek with glasses and enlightened agent!

edited Sep 24 at 2:54 pm

Hi,

We had found this bug and fixed it, but we have not yet released the latest version.

For a quick fix, make the following change in sites/default/assets/js/topic.js:

5d8a433f6208a

Hi, We had found this bug and fixed it, but we have not yet released the latest version. For a quick fix, make the following change in sites/default/assets/js/topic.js: ![5d8a433f6208a](serve/attachment&amp;path=5d8a433f6208a)
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
edited Sep 24 at 5:24 pm

Thanks @admin , it works smile

Thanks @admin , it works :)

BlackBerry enthusiast, entrepreneur, web developer, geek with glasses and enlightened agent!

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft