General discussion
How to Read XML-file (large size 80 MB) using PHP/ Codegniter or PHP

Hi ...Everyone...

I am having an issue seems tired and sinking perhaps you can rescue me, Though I am new with this tools PHP/ Codeigniter. working with a large XML file size about 80 MB. If you kindly help me with your code or instruction, How can I open and read this file using XML techniqes ( SAX or Parser ).

Thanks you for your kind support in advance and highly waiting for you. Kindly forward in my Address # fnbhns (A)(T) gmail (DOT)com #a

Hi ...Everyone... I am having an issue seems tired and sinking perhaps you can rescue me, Though I am new with this tools PHP/ Codeigniter. working with a large XML file size about 80 MB. If you kindly help me with your code or instruction, How can I open and read this file using XML techniqes ( SAX or Parser ). Thanks you for your kind support in advance and highly waiting for you. Kindly forward in my Address # fnbhns (A)(T) gmail (DOT)com #a

Hi mate,

I think if you have questions about Codegniter you are here in the wrong forum. This is a support forum for Codologic products. Although you can discuss things like that here, you probably will not get any answers. If I were you, I would ask the question in the Codegniter Support Forum.

Kind regards and good luck,

Andy smile

Hi mate, I think if you have questions about Codegniter you are here in the wrong forum. This is a support forum for Codologic products. Although you can discuss things like that here, you probably will not get any answers. If I were you, I would ask the question in the Codegniter Support Forum. Kind regards and good luck, Andy :)

42 years old and still not smarter lol

MyGitHub: https://github.com/WebCrew

CrazyMates Homepage: https://crazymates.de/Crazymate

I just load the file and echoed it out to the screen.

public function view_xml(){
   header("Content-type: text/xml");
   $xml_file = file_get_contents($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . "/xml/example.xml");
   echo $xml_file;
}

My friend at Apknite company has tried using BASEPATH and $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] but with no luck. The code above helped him a lot.

I just load the file and echoed it out to the screen. ```` public function view_xml(){ header("Content-type: text/xml"); $xml_file = file_get_contents($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . "/xml/example.xml"); echo $xml_file; } ```` My friend at Apknite company has tried using BASEPATH and $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] but with no luck. The code above helped him a lot.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft