Plugins
Configuring Codologic with WordPress

I want to add a live chat session in my WordPress website, I am using managed web hosting for wordpress, do I need to add the custom script of is there any plugin available for WordPress websites?

I want to add a live chat session in my WordPress website, I am using managed [web hosting for wordpress](www.cloudways.com/en/wordpress-hosting.php), do I need to add the custom script of is there any plugin available for WordPress websites?
edited Sep 13 at 7:40 am

Hi,

There is a plugin available which will install freichat directly. We have not released it publicly since this is the rewritten version of freichat.
If you want to test it, please send us an email (admin[@]codologic.com) and we will send you the plugin

Hi, There is a plugin available which will install freichat directly. We have not released it publicly since this is the rewritten version of freichat. If you want to test it, please send us an email (admin[@]codologic.com) and we will send you the plugin
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft