FreiChat related discussions
custom installlation

I coded my site using php and am having problems with installing Freichat both free versions 10.0 and v11
i am receiving the same error msg

i have put driver as mysql
Database Host:localhost
Database Port [only if required]usually not required:empty
Database Username:root
Database Password:123456
Database Name:schoolbook
Table Prefix [only if required]:empty
Integrates With:Custom
Freichat Admin Password:123456
My website is running on: PHP

Hmm smile Failed to connect to your database ERROR:

pliz assist would have wanted to test run my whole project this monday(past) i m stuck.

I coded my site using php and am having problems with installing Freichat both free versions 10.0 and v11 i am receiving the same error msg i have put driver as mysql Database Host:localhost Database Port [only if required]usually not required:empty Database Username:root Database Password:123456 Database Name:schoolbook Table Prefix [only if required]:empty Integrates With:Custom Freichat Admin Password:123456 My website is running on: PHP Hmm :( Failed to connect to your database ERROR: pliz assist would have wanted to test run my whole project this monday(past) i m stuck.

I have faced similar issue while installing Frei Chat. On my case, it goes on a endless loading and instalation never gets completed. Gave it up for now.

I have faced similar issue while installing Frei Chat. On my case, it goes on a endless loading and instalation never gets completed. Gave it up for now.

BlackBerry enthusiast, entrepreneur, web developer, geek with glasses and enlightened agent!

Hi,

Try this:

Open freichat/installation/smart_ajax.php

Around line 1132, replace

$smart->{$x()};

with

$smart->$x();
Hi, Try this: Open freichat/installation/smart_ajax.php Around line 1132, replace ```` $smart->{$x()}; ```` with ```` $smart->$x(); ````
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Thanks it work perfectly

Just a quick question on integration i had 4 user tables for students admins staff and parents . on the main site i thot that would be the best way to go.

now not so sure with the integration

Thanks it work perfectly Just a quick question on integration i had 4 user tables for students admins staff and parents . on the main site i thot that would be the best way to go. now not so sure with the integration

Hi,

So do you want all the users to be shown in freichat ?
You can edit the queries in freichat/server/drivers/Custom.php according to your table design.

Hi, So do you want all the users to be shown in freichat ? You can edit the queries in freichat/server/drivers/Custom.php according to your table design.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft