Let us know!
Trouble after uploading

I uploaded the files and the first thing I'm greeted with is:
Warning: require(/home/tagban/public_html/sites/default/constants.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tagban/public_html/sys/load.php on line 27

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/tagban/public_html/sites/default/constants.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear'smile in /home/tagban/public_html/sys/load.php on line 27

Its also not allowing me to go to /install just says error 500.

Any thoughts? I was running PHP 7.1 on Apache with cPanel but switched it to 5.6

I previously had wordpress on here and just wiped it out and decided to start clean.

I uploaded the files and the first thing I'm greeted with is: Warning: require(/home/tagban/public_html/sites/default/constants.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tagban/public_html/sys/load.php on line 27 Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/tagban/public_html/sites/default/constants.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/tagban/public_html/sys/load.php on line 27 Its also not allowing me to go to /install just says error 500. Any thoughts? I was running PHP 7.1 on Apache with cPanel but switched it to 5.6 I previously had wordpress on here and just wiped it out and decided to start clean.

Incase anyone else runs into this. I had another former script using /sites folder, I had to rename it because the server kept rejecting me deleting it. But after I did that Codoforum loaded right up! Thanks!

Incase anyone else runs into this. I had another former script using /sites folder, I had to rename it because the server kept rejecting me deleting it. But after I did that Codoforum loaded right up! Thanks!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft