FreiChat related discussions
Video chat stopped working deprecated functions

Hi there,

Some time ago I purchased the Business version of Freichat (Platinum). I installed the code and everything was working fine. However, after some time some code became deprecated, and the functions did not work anymore. For instance Video Chat stopped working one time, and I had to fix the code. So now Video Chat is not working again, because of deprecated code, but this time a lot of code became deprecated. And I am not sure if I can fix it myself.

Do you have a link to the updated code? I don't mean extra features or functionality, but just code where the deprecated functions have been replaced. Because otherwise I would need to buy the new version of Freichat each year or so, because if I don't it will stop working automatically.

In my case, I'm looking for a updated version of simplewebrtc.js.

Kind regards,
Jeroen

Hi there, Some time ago I purchased the Business version of Freichat (Platinum). I installed the code and everything was working fine. However, after some time some code became deprecated, and the functions did not work anymore. For instance Video Chat stopped working one time, and I had to fix the code. So now Video Chat is not working again, because of deprecated code, but this time a lot of code became deprecated. And I am not sure if I can fix it myself. Do you have a link to the updated code? I don't mean extra features or functionality, but just code where the deprecated functions have been replaced. Because otherwise I would need to buy the new version of Freichat each year or so, because if I don't it will stop working automatically. In my case, I'm looking for a updated version of simplewebrtc.js. Kind regards, Jeroen

Please contact admin[@]codologic[dot]com with your details.
we will try and give access to a newer version.

Please contact admin[@]codologic[dot]com with your details. we will try and give access to a newer version.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft