Codoforum related discussions
Can't include image in post please help!!!

Can't display image in my post

and i also get this error if i try to click on the link the image returns

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function Controller\mime_content_type() in /home/okpadico/story/sys/Controller/Serve.php:112 Stack trace: #0 /home/okpadico/story/sys/Controller/Serve.php(8smile: Controller\Serve->getMimeType('/home/okpadico/...'smile #1 /home/okpadico/story/sys/Controller/Serve.php(40): Controller\Serve->setBasicheaders('5d0bf6f66ea62', '/home/okpadico/...'smile #2 /home/okpadico/story/sys/Controller/Serve.php(17): Controller\Serve->serve('assets/img/atta...'smile #3 /home/okpadico/story/routes.php(310): Controller\Serve->attachment() #4 /home/okpadico/story/sys/Ext/limonade/limonade.php(429): {closure}() #5 /home/okpadico/story/sys/CODOF/Access/Request.php(94): run() #6 /home/okpadico/story/routes.php(972): CODOF\Access\Request::start() #7 /home/okpadico/story/index.php(22): require('/home/okpadico/...'smile #8 {main} thrown in /home/okpadico/story/sys/Controller/Serve.php on line 112

Can't display image in my post and i also get this error if i try to click on the link the image returns Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function Controller\mime_content_type() in /home/okpadico/story/sys/Controller/Serve.php:112 Stack trace: #0 /home/okpadico/story/sys/Controller/Serve.php(88): Controller\Serve->getMimeType('/home/okpadico/...') #1 /home/okpadico/story/sys/Controller/Serve.php(40): Controller\Serve->setBasicheaders('5d0bf6f66ea62', '/home/okpadico/...') #2 /home/okpadico/story/sys/Controller/Serve.php(17): Controller\Serve->serve('assets/img/atta...') #3 /home/okpadico/story/routes.php(310): Controller\Serve->attachment() #4 /home/okpadico/story/sys/Ext/limonade/limonade.php(429): {closure}() #5 /home/okpadico/story/sys/CODOF/Access/Request.php(94): run() #6 /home/okpadico/story/routes.php(972): CODOF\Access\Request::start() #7 /home/okpadico/story/index.php(22): require('/home/okpadico/...') #8 {main} thrown in /home/okpadico/story/sys/Controller/Serve.php on line 112

Hi,

Which version of PHP are you using ? It is recommended to use the latest version of PHP 7

Hi, Which version of PHP are you using ? It is recommended to use the latest version of PHP 7
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft