FreiChat related discussions
freichat code is not found

I am trying to do a custom install for my site. How do I fix this?

5ce31cd44ebb4

I am trying to do a custom install for my site. How do I fix this? ![5ce31cd44ebb4](serve/attachment&path=5ce31cd44ebb4)

Hi,

Open your website, check html source (right click -> view page source in chrome), and search for the word freichat.

Are you able to find it ?

If yes, open developer tools (f12), do you see any errors related to freichat in the console ?
If no, you have not copy pasted the required freichat code given in the install page correctly.

Hi, Open your website, check html source (right click -> view page source in chrome), and search for the word freichat. Are you able to find it ? If yes, open developer tools (f12), do you see any errors related to freichat in the console ? If no, you have not copy pasted the required freichat code given in the install page correctly.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Hey, I not find it, and I copy pasted the required freichat code given in the install

Hey, I not find it, and I copy pasted the required freichat code given in the install

Can you help me to install freichat in my website?

Can you help me to install freichat in my website?

Hi,

Are you using any CMS or is a custom website ? Which file did you copy paste the code in ?
Make sure it is a php file which loads on every page of your website

Hi, Are you using any CMS or is a custom website ? Which file did you copy paste the code in ? Make sure it is a php file which loads on every page of your website
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft