FreiChat related discussions
freichat code is not found

I am trying to do a custom install for my site. How do I fix this?

5ce31cd44ebb4

I am trying to do a custom install for my site. How do I fix this? ![5ce31cd44ebb4](serve/attachment&path=5ce31cd44ebb4)

Hi,

Open your website, check html source (right click -> view page source in chrome), and search for the word freichat.

Are you able to find it ?

If yes, open developer tools (f12), do you see any errors related to freichat in the console ?
If no, you have not copy pasted the required freichat code given in the install page correctly.

Hi, Open your website, check html source (right click -> view page source in chrome), and search for the word freichat. Are you able to find it ? If yes, open developer tools (f12), do you see any errors related to freichat in the console ? If no, you have not copy pasted the required freichat code given in the install page correctly.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Hey, I not find it, and I copy pasted the required freichat code given in the install

Hey, I not find it, and I copy pasted the required freichat code given in the install

Hi,

Are you using any CMS or is a custom website ? Which file did you copy paste the code in ?
Make sure it is a php file which loads on every page of your website

Hi, Are you using any CMS or is a custom website ? Which file did you copy paste the code in ? Make sure it is a php file which loads on every page of your website
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft