Let us know!
Bug in Language Settings>Edit Language

Hi. I have found bug in Language settings. When you create new language and try to edit it, new values are stored in the file, but you cannot see them when you reload the page.

You can fix it by changing line 30 in admin/modules/system/language_settings/edit_language.php

from
$CODOT = array_merge($CODOT, $english_values);

to
$CODOT = array_merge($english_values, $CODOT);

please fix this in the next release of codoforum.

Thanks to authors for this beautiful forum.

And please add normal driver to FreiChat for Codoforum because i was strugling while got it work with, because Custom driver is not handling avatars at all.

Hi. I have found bug in Language settings. When you create new language and try to edit it, new values are stored in the file, but you cannot see them when you reload the page. You can fix it by changing line 30 in admin/modules/system/language_settings/edit_language.php from $CODOT = array_merge($CODOT, $english_values); to $CODOT = array_merge($english_values, $CODOT); please fix this in the next release of codoforum. Thanks to authors for this beautiful forum. And please add normal driver to FreiChat for Codoforum because i was strugling while got it work with, because Custom driver is not handling avatars at all.

Thank you, we have noted it down.

and Yes we are working on improving the FreiChat-Codoforum integration.

Thank you, we have noted it down. and Yes we are working on improving the FreiChat-Codoforum integration.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft