We are excited to announce a quick release within just weeks of our previous release.
We have fixed a plenty of annoying bugs in this release.
There are some security fixes as well as improvement to existing plugins.
We have also added forum privacy feature. You can make the forum private and accessible only to registered users with a toggle from the backend
Changes from our readme:
- Make send pm button more visible
- Post & cancel buttons: layout fix in new topic
- Hide "edit profile" for users that dont have permission
- Give warning if installing in database with codoforum tables
- Improved anti spam rules plugin
- Toggle to make forum private
- Security fixes for routes
- Oauth admin shows old settings on save & debug logging permissions fixed
- Fixed password check for edit user in backend
- Fixed role based search in backend