Plugins
Colored Roles

Hello there!
My name is Dave and I recently started using Codoforum. I need a litte bit of help, cuz' I'm kinda new.

I'm trying to find a way to use colors for each role in part. I found a plugin on GitHub, but I have no idea if it works, how to install it. (LINK: [codoforum-colored-roles] )
If there is another way using colors for roles, I would be very happy to hear some opinions.

Hello there! My name is Dave and I recently started using Codoforum. I need a litte bit of help, cuz' I'm kinda new. I'm trying to find a way to use colors for each role in part. I found a plugin on GitHub, but I have no idea if it works, how to install it. (LINK: [codoforum-colored-roles] ) If there is another way using colors for roles, I would be very happy to hear some opinions.

I had a look at the plugin's source code.
It looks like the plugin is still a work in progress.

you just need to download the zip from the repository.
and unzip it inside site/default/plugins
now you will be able to enable it from the backend.

What colour are you trying to change?
is it the colour of the username?

I had a look at the plugin's source code. It looks like the plugin is still a work in progress. you just need to download the zip from the repository. and unzip it inside site/default/plugins now you will be able to enable it from the backend. What colour are you trying to change? is it the colour of the username?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
edited Apr 22 at 7:33 pm
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft