Codoforum related discussions
Search User Groups

The 'search user group' function doesn't work.

The user groups that we have created either show none in that group or not all of them.

Is it broken?

Trevor.

The 'search user group' function doesn't work. The user groups that we have created either show none in that group or not all of them. Is it broken? Trevor.

Which search group function are you talking about ? We only have user roles

Which search group function are you talking about ? We only have user roles
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Sorry, I meant 'Roles'.

The search 'Role' function doesn't work.

Trevor.

Sorry, I meant 'Roles'. The search 'Role' function doesn't work. Trevor.

Hi,

If you meant the role based search it searches for users based on the role and status(active/blocked), that feature seems to be working.
I am talking about the search present here: forum/admin/index.php?page=users/manage

Let me know if i misunderstood you.

If it is not working as intended can you give me an example of what you searched and what you expected and what you instead got in the search result. If it is giving any errors, please post a screenshot or post the error message here.

Hi, If you meant the role based search it searches for users based on the role and status(active/blocked), that feature seems to be working. I am talking about the search present here: forum/admin/index.php?page=users/manage Let me know if i misunderstood you. If it is not working as intended can you give me an example of what you searched and what you expected and what you instead got in the search result. If it is giving any errors, please post a screenshot or post the error message here.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

I think I mean role based search.

I'm trying to search for those that we have allocated a role and it either shows none or not all of them.

Trevor.

I think I mean role based search. I'm trying to search for those that we have allocated a role and it either shows none or not all of them. Trevor.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft