Codoforum related discussions
Message Notifications

When I get a notification of a posting to me Hotmail account it tells me who has made the posting.

When I go to the site, I find that someone altogether different has posted the message. What's all that about?

We are relatively new to using Codoforum but it seems to have many glitches and not much development going on.

Is anything on the horizon to improve the way it works?

Trevor.

When I get a notification of a posting to me Hotmail account it tells me who has made the posting. When I go to the site, I find that someone altogether different has posted the message. What's all that about? We are relatively new to using Codoforum but it seems to have many glitches and not much development going on. Is anything on the horizon to improve the way it works? Trevor.

Hi,

By someone different you mean a different user who replied to the topic or someone not related to the topic at all ?

Is anything on the horizon to improve the way it works?

Yes, if you have any suggestions we will definitely try to implement them.

Hi, By someone different you mean a different user who replied to the topic or someone not related to the topic at all ? >Is anything on the horizon to improve the way it works? Yes, if you have any suggestions we will definitely try to implement them.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

It can be either but in a recent topic I was notified of a reply by someone who hadn't posted and it turned out to be the topic originator!

It can be either but in a recent topic I was notified of a reply by someone who hadn't posted and it turned out to be the topic originator!

Hi,

Do you still see this problem happening in the forum ?
Can we somehow reproduce it in a local setup ?

Hi, Do you still see this problem happening in the forum ? Can we somehow reproduce it in a local setup ?

Ok, we will try to replicate the issue locally.

If we are not able to I would need your help

Ok, we will try to replicate the issue locally. If we are not able to I would need your help

Hi,

We tried different ways but could not replicate your issue.

Is there any steps you can provide to reproduce your problem in our local setup?

Hi, We tried different ways but could not replicate your issue. Is there any steps you can provide to reproduce your problem in our local setup?

Hi,

Can you give me the link to the topic in your forum where you found this issue ?

Hi, Can you give me the link to the topic in your forum where you found this issue ?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft