FreiChat related discussions
Cant type in text field

Greetings,

I am new to Joomla so I may have something wrong. I have added Freichat to my site to deploy chat functionality. The installation went well but when I click the chatroom and attempt to chat, nothing appears in the chat text field. I am able to post images to the chat and smileys. If I enable JQuery Conflict removal, the chat function display. Also the chat rooms show 1 user in them but the pane that list the users online shows 0.

Any help would be appreciated.

Greetings, I am new to Joomla so I may have something wrong. I have added Freichat to my site to deploy chat functionality. The installation went well but when I click the chatroom and attempt to chat, nothing appears in the chat text field. I am able to post images to the chat and smileys. If I enable JQuery Conflict removal, the chat function display. Also the chat rooms show 1 user in them but the pane that list the users online shows 0. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,

To verify you can try loading your website in incognito in another user.
The users shown are realtime in freichat compared to Joomla which might not be.

Hi, To verify you can try loading your website in incognito in another user. The users shown are realtime in freichat compared to Joomla which might not be.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft