General discussion
Transfer the local forum to a host

Hello guys I'm new to this world and I wanted to ask you for information about the transfer of a local forum to a host to make it public, I wanted to ask you how it's done because my attempt went bad.

I raise the following error.

Warning: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'informaticageneraleForum.codo_sessions' doesn't exist in /var/www/html/InformaticaGenerale/sys/CODOF/Session/Session.php:36 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/InformaticaGenerale/sys/CODOF/Session/Session.php(36): PDO->query('DELETE FROM cod...') #1 [internal function]: CODOF\Session\Session->open('/var/lib/php/se...', 'PHPSESSID') #2 /var/www/html/InformaticaGenerale/sys/CODOF/Util.php(89): session_start() #3 /var/www/html/InformaticaGenerale/sys/load.php(64): CODOF\Util::start_session() #4 /var/www/html/InformaticaGenerale/index.php(19): require('/var/www/html/I...') #5 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/InformaticaGenerale/sys/CODOF/Session/Session.php on line 36

Fatal error: session_start(): Failed to initialize storage module: user (path: /var/lib/php/sessions) in /var/www/html/InformaticaGenerale/sys/CODOF/Util.php on line 89

How can I solve?

thank you

Hello guys I'm new to this world and I wanted to ask you for information about the transfer of a local forum to a host to make it public, I wanted to ask you how it's done because my attempt went bad. I raise the following error. ```` Warning: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'informaticageneraleForum.codo_sessions' doesn't exist in /var/www/html/InformaticaGenerale/sys/CODOF/Session/Session.php:36 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/InformaticaGenerale/sys/CODOF/Session/Session.php(36): PDO->query('DELETE FROM cod...') #1 [internal function]: CODOF\Session\Session->open('/var/lib/php/se...', 'PHPSESSID') #2 /var/www/html/InformaticaGenerale/sys/CODOF/Util.php(89): session_start() #3 /var/www/html/InformaticaGenerale/sys/load.php(64): CODOF\Util::start_session() #4 /var/www/html/InformaticaGenerale/index.php(19): require('/var/www/html/I...') #5 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/InformaticaGenerale/sys/CODOF/Session/Session.php on line 36 Fatal error: session_start(): Failed to initialize storage module: user (path: /var/lib/php/sessions) in /var/www/html/InformaticaGenerale/sys/CODOF/Util.php on line 89 ```` How can I solve? thank you
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft