Codoforum related discussions
Dashboard.

Is the gold coloured box at the top of the Dasboard entitled 'User Registrations' meant to do anything when you click on it?

Mine does nothing.

The Blue 'Posts Made' box and the Green 'Topics Created' just take me to our Forum ……… which is what the Red 'Visit Forum' box does.

Is it broken?

Trevor.

Is the gold coloured box at the top of the Dasboard entitled 'User Registrations' meant to do anything when you click on it? Mine does nothing. The Blue 'Posts Made' box and the Green 'Topics Created' just take me to our Forum ……… which is what the Red 'Visit Forum' box does. Is it broken? Trevor.

Hi

They are just statistics of number of user registrations number of topics and posts of your forum

Hi They are just statistics of number of user registrations number of topics and posts of your forum
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Thanks.

Yes, I can see that but when I hover my curser over the User Registration box to get 'more info' the curser changes to a hand but when I 'click' nothing happens.

Is anything meant to happen? If not, it gives the impression that something is not working?

Trevor.

Thanks. Yes, I can see that but when I hover my curser over the User Registration box to get 'more info' the curser changes to a hand but when I 'click' nothing happens. Is anything meant to happen? If not, it gives the impression that something is not working? Trevor.

Nothing is supposed to happen when you click that button but we can make it so that users page is opened on click

Nothing is supposed to happen when you click that button but we can make it so that users page is opened on click
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Sorry but I'm even more confused.
Why then does the button infer that more information is available by clicking it?
Trevor.

Sorry but I'm even more confused. Why then does the button infer that more information is available by clicking it? Trevor.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft