Codoforum related discussions
Reorder Replies to a Topic.

Is it possible to reorder the replies in a topic so that the latest reply is at the top and seen first?

Trevor.

Is it possible to reorder the replies in a topic so that the latest reply is at the top and seen first? Trevor.

Hi,

Yes, that is possible by modifying the query in CODOF/Forum/Topic.php

What do you think or providing a dropdown option on every topic page to change that view ?

Hi, Yes, that is possible by modifying the query in CODOF/Forum/Topic.php What do you think or providing a dropdown option on every topic page to change that view ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

A dropdown would be ideal. This would give users the option of choosing what view they want (?) e.g. most recent post first, posts where you’ve been mentioned etc.

Not sure what the options for the dropdown would be. Could you tell me please?

Trevor.

A dropdown would be ideal. This would give users the option of choosing what view they want (?) e.g. most recent post first, posts where you’ve been mentioned etc. Not sure what the options for the dropdown would be. Could you tell me please? Trevor.

Not sure what the options for the dropdown would be. Could you tell me please?

Helloooooo. Is there anybody there?

Trevor

> Not sure what the options for the dropdown would be. Could you tell me please? Helloooooo. Is there anybody there? Trevor

Hi

We are thinking of keeping,

Order by

1. Latest posts
  2. Oldest posts
  3. Most popular posts
Hi We are thinking of keeping, Order by 1. Latest posts 2. Oldest posts 3. Most popular posts
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Yes, I think that would be appreciated by our Members.
Thanks.
Trevor.

Yes, I think that would be appreciated by our Members. Thanks. Trevor.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft